70g butter, at room temperature
200g Siúcra Brown Sugar
150g self-raising flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
70g dark chocolate, chopped
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C fan/gas mark 3. In a bowl, beat the butter together with 125g of the Siúcra Brown Sugar until pale and creamy. Add the egg and beat to combine.
2. Sift over flour, baking powder and 30g of the cocoa and mix to combine. Stir in the milk, vanilla and whiskey (if using). Add the pieces of chocolate and stir to combine. Divide the mixture between four ramekins and set aside.
3. In a heatproof bowl, combine the remaining Siúcra Brown Sugar with the remaining cocoa. Add 180ml boiling water and stir to combine. Pour this mixture over the puddings.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the puddings are risen and set around the edges.
5. Dust the puddings lightly with icing sugar and serve hot with good-quality vanilla ice cream.
Siúcra x EasyFood
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.