Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5.
Line a 12-medium size muffin tray with muffin cases or paper wraps.
To make the muffins
1. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, pour in the oil, add the grated courgette, sundried tomato and stir in the salt, paprika and parsley.
2. Fold in the plain flour and baking powder.
3. Stir in the cheddar and yoghurt. Add in enough water to form a muffin batter.
4. Spoon into the muffin tin or cases and bake for about 12 to 14 minutes until golden and baked through. (To check that they are cooked, insert a skewer and it should come out clean.)
5. Lift them out to cool completely on the cooling rack.
6. Decorate with sprigs of thyme and chopped sundried tomato.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio