For the tomato sauce
To make the tomato sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion, thyme, garlic and chilli, sauté over a low heat until soft. Add the tomatoes, stock, sugar and cook on a low heat for about 18 minutes. Set aside.
2. Cook the bacon rashers and fry the eggs until your preferred doneness.
1. Place a warm tortilla on each plate, spoon over some of the tomato sauce. Place the bacon on top. Add the egg.
2. Sprinkle over the cheese and arrange the bacon at the side.
3. Place slices of avocado on top and spoon over some sour cream.
4. Sprinkle over the parsley.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio