1. Pour the gin, Siúcra Golden Granulated Sugar cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves and orange zest pieces into a large saucepan and heat over a very low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. (It’s important not to simmer / boil the liquid as the alcohol will boil off).
2. As soon as the sugar has dissolved, turn off the heat and remove the pan, leaving to cool completely (preferably overnight so that the flavours can infuse) form the hear.
3. Divide the cinnamon sticks, star anise, cloves and orange pieces equally into each bottle.
4. Using a tunnel, pour the gin mix into each bottle.
5. Seal tightly and label, store for a week before using.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio