1. Preheat the grill on high, place the dice pancetta on a lined roasting tray.
2. Sprinkle over the Siucra light golden brown sugar and the finely diced chilli.
3. Grill for 4 minutes, checking so that is caramelised but not burnt.
4. Loosen the oysters in the shell and place onto a roasting tray.
5. Add a drop or two of Worcestershire sauce to each oyster.
6. Sprinkle over the caramelised pancetta and return under the grill for about 2 minutes, until the oyster is cooked through.
7. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top and serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio