1. Preheat the oven to 200C˚/180C˚ fan/gas mark 6.
2. Cut each beetroot into four to six wedges and arrange in a large roasting tin.
3. In a small jug, whisk together the 2tsp thyme, 2tbsp olive oil and 30g Siúcra Brown Sugar. Pour over the beetroot and season well.
4. Toss together so all the beetroot is thoroughly coated in the dressing. Roast for 25 minutes until the beetroot is sticky and glazed.
5. In a separate roasting tray, add the sweet potato. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with the remaining Brown Sugar and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked.
6. Remove from the oven and set aside.
7. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Grease a 20cm round tart tin and line the base with parchment paper.
8. Unroll the pastry and lift into the prepared tin, pushing it into the sides. Trim away any excess.
9. Line the pastry with parchment paper and fill with baking beans. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the sides of the pastry are a pale golden colour. Remove the paper and the beans and bake for five minutes longer. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
10. In a large jug, whisk together the eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper and 2tsp thyme.
11. Pour the mix into the pastry. Add the roasted beetroot and sweet potato. Crumble the feta on top.
12. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the filling is fully cooked and golden on top.
13. Let the tart cool in the tin for five minutes and serve warm with the mixed leaf salad.
Siúcra x EasyFood