1. Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
2. On a tray, toast the pistachios in the oven at 160˚C for five minutes. Allow to cool.
3. In a large pot, add the condensed milk, Siúcra Caster Sugar and butter. Over a low heat, whisk the ingredients together for 8-10 minutes ot until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Increase the heat to a simmer and continue whisking until the mix starts to thicken.
5. Remove from the heat and whisk in the chocolate chips, stir until they have melted. Fold in the cranberries and half the pistachios.
6. Pour the mix into the prepared tin and sprinkle on the remaining pistachios. Allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours, the fudge should be slightly soft.
7. Once cooled, cut into squares and serve. Wrap in cellophane bags to create a nice edible gift for friends and family.
Siúcra x EasyFood