2x 397g condensed milk tins
220g Siúcra Caster Sugar
400g white chocolate chips
120g dried cranberries
1. Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
2. On a tray, toast the pistachios in the oven at 160˚C for five minutes. Allow to cool.
3. In a large pot, add the condensed milk, Siúcra Caster Sugar and butter. Over a low heat, whisk the ingredients together for 8-10 minutes ot until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Increase the heat to a simmer and continue whisking until the mix starts to thicken.
5. Remove from the heat and whisk in the chocolate chips, stir until they have melted. Fold in the cranberries and half the pistachios.
6. Pour the mix into the prepared tin and sprinkle on the remaining pistachios. Allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours, the fudge should be slightly soft.
7. Once cooled, cut into squares and serve. Wrap in cellophane bags to create a nice edible gift for friends and family.
Siúcra x EasyFood
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.