Crunchy Chocolate layer
1) melt the butter, peanut butter, Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar and vanilla extract together in a pot.
2) stir in the oats and heat for around five minutes stirring regularly.
3) press 1/2 the oat mix into a lined 9" square baking tray.
4) melt the chocolate chips and mix the crisp rice cereal through the chocolate.
5) spread the chocolate mix onto the oat mix.
6) press the remaining oat mix on top of the chocolate layer.
7) cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
8) drizzle some melted chocolate on top.
9) let the mix come back to room temperature and cut into squares with a hot knife.
10) store in an airtight container
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg