100g or 1/2 cup peanut butter
100g or 1/2 cup Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
230g or 2 1/2 cups oats
Crunchy Chocolate layer
180g or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
20g or 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
1) melt the butter, peanut butter, Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar and vanilla extract together in a pot.
2) stir in the oats and heat for around five minutes stirring regularly.
3) press 1/2 the oat mix into a lined 9" square baking tray.
4) melt the chocolate chips and mix the crisp rice cereal through the chocolate.
5) spread the chocolate mix onto the oat mix.
6) press the remaining oat mix on top of the chocolate layer.
7) cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
8) drizzle some melted chocolate on top.
9) let the mix come back to room temperature and cut into squares with a hot knife.
10) store in an airtight container
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.