100g or 1/2 cup peanut butter
100g or 1/2 cup Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
230g or 2 1/2 cups oats
Crunchy Chocolate layer
180g or 1 cup milk chocolate chips
20g or 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
1) melt the butter, peanut butter, Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar and vanilla extract together in a pot.
2) stir in the oats and heat for around five minutes stirring regularly.
3) press 1/2 the oat mix into a lined 9" square baking tray.
4) melt the chocolate chips and mix the crisp rice cereal through the chocolate.
5) spread the chocolate mix onto the oat mix.
6) press the remaining oat mix on top of the chocolate layer.
7) cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
8) drizzle some melted chocolate on top.
9) let the mix come back to room temperature and cut into squares with a hot knife.
10) store in an airtight container
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg
Blueberries – the best berry in the forest
Blueberries are definitely the best berry in the forest. Blueberry season tends to start in July and can extend into autumn.
One of the last fruits of summer is the apple – delicious, juicy and healthy. And you can use it in so many ways.
Jams and Marmalades
It is easy and fun to make your own jam and marmalade. The sugar enhances the flavour of the fruit you are using and ensures a longer shelf-life for your masterpiece.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.