2 cups (240g) plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 cup (227g) butter
1 cup (200 g) Siúcra Caster Sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp corn flour (optional)
½ tsp almond extract (optional)
Plus 1 tsp cinnamon & 1 tsp ginger, handful of chocolate chips, 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Heat your oven to 190°C.
2. Cream butter and sugar with a hand mixer.
3. Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined. You can use your hands as the dough gets thicker.
4. Put on a floured surface and divide into 4 even pieces. Each piece will make a different flavour.
5. Add ginger and cinnamon for the gingerbread, chocolate chips to a different batch and cocoa powder the last batch.
6. Roll out on to a floured surface and cut out using cookie cutters.
7. Bake for 8 minutes at 190°C.
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.