1. Heat your oven to 190°C.
2. Cream butter and sugar with a hand mixer.
3. Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined. You can use your hands as the dough gets thicker.
4. Put on a floured surface and divide into 4 even pieces. Each piece will make a different flavour.
5. Add ginger and cinnamon for the gingerbread, chocolate chips to a different batch and cocoa powder the last batch.
6. Roll out on to a floured surface and cut out using cookie cutters.
7. Bake for 8 minutes at 190°C.
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg