To prepare the truffles
1. Combine all the ingredients into a bowl except the melted chocolate.
2. Pour in enough of the melted chocolate for it to stick together small bite size balls when shaped in your hands.
3. Place them on a piece of parchment on a tray and pop into the fridge until set. This will probably take about 15 to 20 minutes.
1. Using a spoon and fork, dip them into the slightly cooled melted chocolate and replace onto the parchment paper, leave to set.
1. When set, thinly roll out the Siúcra rollout icing and shape for the top of the Christmas pudding truffles. Use a little melted chocolate to stick them on.
2. Decorate with the cherries and roll out icing holly leaves.
3. When ready to serve, lightly dust with Siúcra icing sugar.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio