2 egg yolks
1 cup Siúcra Icing Sugar
2 cups Plain Flour
1 cup of softened butter
1. Sieve Sugar and Flour together.
2. Add egg yolks and butter and stir until it forms a dough.
3. Roll out quite thin and cut to your cookie shape.
4. Bake at 180degrees for 8-10 mins.
5. Cut with the same cookie cutter before they cool. Leave on wire rack while you make icing.
6. Follow the icing recipe on the back of the Siúcra Icing Sugar box.
7. Add some food dye and pipe onto cookies.
8. Place plain cookie on top to make a cookie sandwich.
Siúcra and Sooby Lynch
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.