For the biscuit base
For the cheesecake
For the glaze
1. Put ginger biscuits and butter in food processor and mix until well combined.
2. Put into a greased cake tin.
3. Put the ingredients of the cheese mixture in a bowl and mix using a hand mixer.
4. Put in fridge.
5. For the glaze, put caster sugar on a medium heat and stir until it becomes a brown liquid consistency. Turn off the heat and add the butter until melted in.
6. Add sprinkle of salt and cream. You can put this back on the heat on low.
7. Add the pecans and mix in. Let cool slightly and pour over cake.
8. Leave in fridge for at least 2 hours. You can also leave some of the caramel sauce for when you are serving the cake.
9. Heat it and pour over full cake or over each slice.
For more recipe inspiration, follow Lili Forberg on Instagram:@liliforberg