100g diced pancetta
2 tbsp Siúcra Light Golden Brown Sugar
½ red chilli, very finely chopped
24 oysters, on the half shell
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1. Preheat the grill on high, place the dice pancetta on a lined roasting tray.
2. Sprinkle over the Siucra light golden brown sugar and the finely diced chilli.
3. Grill for 4 minutes, checking so that is caramelised but not burnt.
4. Loosen the oysters in the shell and place onto a roasting tray.
5. Add a drop or two of Worcestershire sauce to each oyster.
6. Sprinkle over the caramelised pancetta and return under the grill for about 2 minutes, until the oyster is cooked through.
7. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top and serve immediately.
Recipe supplied by Catherine Fulvio
Here you can find both satisfying and sweet treats for a very happy Easter weekend.
Time for citrus
Is there anything better than to start the morning with homemade marmalade on your toast. Let the season's citrus fruits inspire you.
Inspired by the Japanese breakfast staple, Puffed Pancakes with Strawberries, Cinnamon Syrup and Lemon Cream, served warm and straight from the pan are sure to be a winner with all the family.
Mmm! What could be better than a rich, sumptuous chocolate cake to lift the spirits – either as an indulgent treat or to round off a meal.
Cheesecakes of every kind
How about serving up a creamy, tangy cheesecake rather than a regular cake at your party? Cheesecakes come in many different variations, forms and flavours.