1. Preheat oven at 160 degrees.
2. Beat together the butter and sugar in a stand mixer till smooth and fluffy like you would a normal cake! Add in the eggs and beat again!
3. Mix together the vanilla extract & the red food colouring. Add to the butter and sugar mix. Add more food colouring if you want a darker colour.
4. Slowly add in half of the buttermilk and flour. When mixed add in slowly the rest of the flour.
5. Lastly add the Bicarbonate of soda, baking powder. Mix until light and fluffy. Add in the white chocolate chips.
6. Add to bun buses. Don’t fill right to the top as they need room to expand.
7. Cook in the oven for 18 minutes.
8. Take them out, allow them to cool & then decorate.
9. You can decorate as you wish with icing sugar, flakes, mini eggs, chocolate bunnies, flowers etc. Make them as colourful as you wish.
Siúcra and Aoibhe Devlin